Movies - Comedy
His methods may be unorthodox. His crime scenes may get messy. But if you want the world saved right, you call in MacGruber.
Only one operative has been awarded 16 purple hearts, and only one guy is man enough to still sport a mullet. In the 10 years since his fiancĂ©e was killed, special op MacGruber has sworn off a life of fighting crime with his bare hands. But when he learns his country needs him to find a nuclear warhead that's been stolen by his sworn enemy, Dieter VonCunth (Val Kilmer), MacGruber teams up with his trusty sidekick (Kristen Wiig) and an uptight lieutenant (Ryan Phillippe) to get the job done.
- ".crude, ridiculous, and very, very funny." - Ain't It Cool News
A young Indian woman returns to her wealthy home town and faces her pretentious family and their traditions. But when she meets the handsome son of local shopkeepers and invites him over, she accidentally uncovers a pair of family secrets.
Endless Summer Fun in this 80's classic in Retro-VHS packaging!
It's an endless summer of fun when C. Thomas Howell and Peter Horton hit the beach at Malibu in this high-spirited tribute to the California lifestyle.
The sizzling sands of Malibu set the scene as Monroe meets a beautiful marine biologist and is recruited to play California's hottest new sport, professional volleyball. Soon he's competing against the big boys (played by pro-circuit stars Sinjin Smith and Randy Stoklos). But it's only when Monroe teams up with Zack Barnes (TV's "Thirtysometing's" Peter Horton), the original "King of the Beach," that he learns just how much fun success - and teamwork - can truly be.
Scratch your nostalgic itch with Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, John Candy, and more of cinema's most iconic stars with these ten feature films from the golden age of pop culture: the 1980s!
1 Like Father, Like Son
2 Blue Thunder
3 The New Kids
5 The Band of the Hand
7 Little Nikita
9 Vice Versa
10 Who's Harry Crum
Steve Martin, known for Saturday Night Live and Only Murders in the Building
John Candy, known for Home Alone and Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Tom Hanks, known for Cast Away and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Cher, known for Moonstruck and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Wide variety of stars and genres
- Appeals to viewers looking for 80s nostalgia
- Appeals to collectors wanting a lot of new titles at a great value
THROUGH THE DECADES: 1980'S COLLECTION
Two Vaughns are better than one!
THE BREAK-UP - Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston star in the charming and unpredictable comedy THE BREAK-UP. After two years together, Gary and Brooke's relationship seems to have taken a comical wrong turn on the way to happily ever after. Now the break-up is on, the lines have been drawn, and their honest feelings for each other are coming out. Get ready for an all-out war of the exes in this fun date movie that's hilarious and heartfelt.
DILEMMA - Vince Vaughn and Kevin James headline this laugh-out-loud all-star comedy from director Ron Howard about a man who finds out the Truth Can Hurt! When Ronny (Vaughn) sees the wife of best mate Nick (James) kissing another man he makes it his mission to get answers. As his investigation dissolves into comic mayhem and crazy farce, Ronny learns Nick has a few little secrets of his own!
Cheesy thrillers, family dramas, gritty crime movies, steamy romances! These genres defined a decade, and you can find them all in these ten feature films. Let Steve Martin, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lopez, and more of cinema's biggest stars take you on a tour through the decade that changed Hollywood: the 1990s!
Steve Martin, known for Saturday Night Live and Only Murders in the Building
Brad Pitt, know for Inglourious Basterds and Once Upon A Time.In Hollywood
Jennifer Lopez, known for Jersey Girl and Hustlers
Michelle Pfeiffer, known for Batman Returns and Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Variety of iconic stars, many of whom are still popular today
- Appeals to viewers looking for 90s nostalgia
- Many of today's older stars in the prime of their careers
1 One True Thing
2 The Freshman
3 The Matchmaker
5 White Palace
7 The Devil's Own
8 Donnie Brasco
9 The Deep End of the Ocean
10 I Know What You Did Last Summer
THROUGH THE DECADES: 1990'S COLLECTION
ON SALE $59.99 Blu-Ray: $36.76 Buy
Once dubbed the `King of Sexploitation' by the tabloid press, Stanley Long was the godfather of the British sex film. Starting out with 8mm striptease reels in the 1950s before moving into nudist documentaries, Long went on to produce and direct a string of extremely popular X-rated movies which told tales of wife swapping, groupies and other saucy goings on. He reached the pinnacle of commercial success with this trio of incredibly successful `on the job' sex comedies.
Adventures of a Taxi Driver, starring sitcom actor Barry Evans, set the template with the antics of a cabbie who `gets more than his fare share'. Securing international distribution - as well as becoming the most successful comedy at the British box office in 1976 - it prompted two sequels, Adventures of a Private Eye and Adventures of a Plumber's Mate, each featuring more of the same but with a different lead actor (future hit-record producer Christopher Neil).
Boasting supporting casts which burst with top-tier British acting talent - including Harry H Corbett (Steptoe and Son), Diana Dors (Berserk), Judy Geeson (Inseminoid), Suzy Kendall (To Sir, with Love), future musical theatre sensation Elaine Paige, and former Doctor Who Jon Pertwee - the Adventures series represents British popular filmmaking at its most unashamedly cheeky.
INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY BOX SET SPECIAL FEATURES
- High Definition presentations of Adventures of a Taxi Driver, Adventures of a Private Eye, and Adventures of a Plumber's Mate
- Limited edition exclusive 80-page book with a new essay by Simon Sheridan, archival interviews with Stanley Long and actor-composer Christopher Neil, a letter from the producers complaining about the Adventures films' treatment in the British press, newspaper articles on the controversy surrounding the casting of Elaine Paige in Adventures of a Plumber's Mate while she was starring in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Evita, a look at the three films' novelisations, an overview of contemporary critical responses, Jan Manthey on his short films, and film credits
- Original mono audio
- Audio commentaries on all three films with director Stanley Long (2008)
- The Best of the Adventures (1981): feature-length compilation of extracts from the Adventures series, made for the nascent videotape market and hosted by broadcaster Peter Noble
- The BEHP Interview with Stanley Long (1999): archival audio recording, made as part of the British Entertainment History Project, featuring the producer and director in conversation with Denis Gifford and Emmanuel Yospa
- Peter Sinclair's Camera (2022): the veteran cinematographer discusses his work for exploitation filmmakers Stanley Long and Pete Walker, and his move to Los Angeles in the 1980s to direct music videos
- Dear Prudence (2022): Prudence Drage, one of Long's favourite performers, tells colourful stories from her extensive career as an actor and singer
- Stanley by Simon (2022): Long's biographer Simon Sheridan recalls his close friendship with Britain's undisputed `King of Sexploitation'
- Super 8 version of Adventures of a Private Eye: cut-down home cinema presentation
- Original theatrical trailers
- Can You Keep It Up with This, That and the Other for a Week? (2004): Jan Manthey's affectionate short film homage to the British sex comedies of the seventies
- The Adventures of a Plumber in Outer Space (2008): Manthey's follow-up to Can You Keep It Up., featuring a cameo appearance by Long
- New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- World premieres on Blu-ray
- Limited edition of 6,000 copies for the UK and US
ON SALE $29.99 DVD: $21.88 Buy
ON SALE $55.95 DVD: $37.31 Buy
Robin Williams, what a concept!
Featuring 4 decades of his greatest stand-up, plus exclusive bonus material.
Robin Williams was truly an out-of-this-world talent and now all his most memorable stand-up performances are together in one collection, Robin Williams: Comic Genius
Exclusive bonus material includes:
The Second Annual HBO Young Comedian Show, The Great American Laugh Off, Comedy Celebration Day, Robin's Promo Riffs, A View from the Director's Chair, Mrs. Doubtfire Toasts Richard Pryor, People's Choice Awards, I Love Liberty, The Comedy Store 15th Class Reunion, Super Stars & their Moms, Backstage before Broadway and many more!
This 5DVD set includes:
- Robin Williams Off the Wall
- An Evening with Robin Williams
- Robin Williams An Evening at the Met
- Robin Williams Live on Broadway
- Weapons of Self-Destruction
A family matriarch wants to reunite her family before she passes.
Henry Winkler, known for Scream and The Waterboy
Billy Magnussen, known for Into the Woods and No Time to Die
Margo Martindale, known for American Crime Story and The Act
Judy Greer, known for Bridgerton and Paddington 2
Sam Richardson, known for Ted Lasso and Veep
- Featuring an award-winning ensemble cast, including Margo Martindale, June Squibb, Billy
- Magnussen & Henry Winkler
- Theatrical release February 2022 with national press & marketing campaigns
- Multigenerational family dramedy shot & directed Zoom-style during lockdown
- Written & directed by Emmy Award winning filmmaker Stephanie Laing (Veep)