ON SALE $14.99 Collectibles: $5.49 Buy
FiGPiN Marvel Contest Of Champions Thor #674
Collect Awesome. Share and display your FiGPiNS anywhere, anytime through our innovative pin backer and museum quality display cases. FiGPiNS can be displayed like your most coveted figure or worn as your favorite accessory. Pin them to your favorite bag or jacket, or simply display them on your desk. No matter where you put them you'll be sure to stand out! Each FiGPiN is crafted in cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard enamel and is finished with an electroplated nickel coating. All FiGPiNS include a unique alphanumeric serial number laser engraved on the back, making every single one uniquely yours. With the FiGPiN App you can unlock the serial number to discover the rarity of your FiGPiN and begin earning points as a proud owner of an awesome FiGPiN. Available now for Android & iOS devices!
Common First Edition 2000 pieces made
- FiGPiN Number:¬†674
- Ages 14+
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up with a Patented FiGPiN Rubber backer or FiGPiN Action Post.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately¬†3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
- Made In China
ON SALE $19.99 Book: $14.30 Buy
Thor's hammer is missing again. The thunder god has a disturbing habit of misplacing his weapon--the mightiest force in the Nine Worlds. But this time the hammer isn't just lost, it has fallen into enemy hands. If Magnus Chase and his friends can't retrieve the hammer quickly, the mortal worlds will be defenseless against an onslaught of giants. Ragnarok will begin. The Nine Worlds will burn. Unfortunately, the only person who can broker a deal for the hammer's return is the gods' worst enemy, Loki--and the price he wants is very high.
About the Author
Rick Riordan, dubbed "storyteller of the gods" by Publishers Weekly, is the author of three #1 New York Times best-selling middle grade series with 45 million copies sold throughout the world: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, based on Greek mythology; the Kane Chronicles, based on Ancient Egyptian mythology; and the Heroes of Olympus, based on Greek and Roman mythology. Rick collaborated with illustrator John Rocco on two best-selling collections of Greek myths for the whole family: Percy Jackson's Greek Gods and Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes. The first book in his Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard trilogy based on Norse mythology, The Sword of Summer, also debuted at #1 on the New York Times list. Rick lives in Boston, Massachusetts with his wife and two sons. Follow him on Twitter at @camphalfblood.
- Series: Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
- Juvenile Fiction \ Legends, Myths, Fables